Saturday, November 15, 2008

YEAH. Wayne and I just finished with an amazing slide show that is a tribute to Roy & Karen Thomson and their 50th anniversary. Wayne is going to try to put music to it, but with 199 slides it takes just over 20 minutes. I hope that all goes well when we present it at the dinner tonight. Wish us luck....

I am feeling much better than I was Wednesday and Thursday. Amazing how a few days can make a difference.

Wayne got the results from the sleep institute. He was waking 26 times a minute, he stopped breathing 21 times a minute and was at less than 64% oxygen. He was perscribed a CPAP. Last night was his first night with it. It will take some time for both of us to adjust to that contraption, but I am so grateful that we've gotten him some help with his sleep apnia.

Sunday we are having the baby blessing for Kolton, the youngest in the Thomson clan. It is a fun filled weekend, celebrating 50 years together and a new family's beginnings.

Well, the day is quickly getting away from me, I need to get ready for tonight. lol -Sheryl

1 comment:

Darla K said...

You DID do an amazing job with putting together the slide show! Family History the fun way. :)
Love you both