Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Nov 24

We had a fun time last night with the Twins. I made a lego cake and they loved it. I put lego gummies all over it and a lego toy for each boy. They were in 7th heaven. We enjoyed taco soup and a game of apples to apples with the rest of the family. It was a good visit.

Today was an enjoyable day. Wayne had the day off, so he went with me to my dr appt for a quick physical, an EKG and some routine blood work, all prerequistes to surgery. Now we need to work out the medications so that I can continue with the current regiment and yet prevent blood clots.

I spent part of the day helping my friend Debbie get her bulbs planted in her flower bed. That wore me out. But I enjoyed spending the time with her.

Wayne has had a pleasant day. His big birthday surprise was that Savannah came home today instead of later in the week. She was so excited to come home and surprise her dad.

Well, that's all for now. Love to you all. -Sheryl

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

Good job blogging so much. It's fun isn't it? Plus it's a great way to journal. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Love you, Julie. P.S. Happy Birthday Wayne!!