Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well, Tuesday was not the best of days. I have been in a lot of pain and have decided that the tyneol and ibuprofen are no longer enough to manage it. I spend the entire day in bed yesterday dealing with fatigue and pain. I called the Dr to discuss pain management, and left a message with the receptionist, but didn't hear back from the Dr. I will try again today.

Wayne was placed on oxygen on Monday. Nice birthday present eh?... Apparently he is not getting enough oxygen even though when I read the monitor it read at 89 and 92. That must have just been a glimpse for a moment and not what his overall was for that night. The oxygen is not as loud as we thought it would be, but again, we are having to get use to it.

Riley and Cammie finished finals for the 1st trimester and are glad to be out of school for the Thanksgiving Holiday. They return to school Monday, Dec. 1st.

Well, It's early in the morning and I think I will try and get some more sleep. I have a lot of Thanksgiving preparations to take care of today and I need my rest.

lol. -Sheryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I check it often. It's fun know what's going on in your life and the the kids too. Did the doctor ever get back to you? I hope you can get some relief soon.
I love you,
MOM