Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bulbs Planted and Christmas Letters mailed

Today was a busy day. I finished up our Christmas letter and got it mailed out. Finished up some Christmas presents. And I dug a 8" deep trench all along the front of my house and Debbie and I planted Daffodil (sp?) bulbs. And under my Living Room Window we planted Daisy starts and Tulips bulbs. I was so wiped out that Debbie had to bury them. I'm excited for spring now to see how well the bulbs do.

Now I am headed to the Ward Christmas PLANNING Party. I'm in charge of decorating, which means that by default, Wayne is helping. :) Sharon & Roger will be helping too.

I am surrounded by the giggles and teasing of teenagers right now. Cammie brought home friends after school and I love having them here and being home to enjoy them.

lol -Sheryl

No comments: